Future Lifestyle Fashion Q1 profit rises 42% to Rs3 crore
- Gujarat is missing its CM Narendra Modi
- Union Budget 2018: IT industry urges Arun Jaitley to address global barriers
- Bus services to Nepal from Uttarakhand, Bihar on the anvil
- Govt to increase health budget to 2.5% of GDP by 2025: Minister J.P. Nadda
- SC to hear plea against contesting elections from two constituencies
New Delhi: Future Lifestyle Fashion Ltd (FLFL), part of Kishore Biyani-led Future Group, on Monday reported a 42.33% increase in its standalone net profit at Rs.3.53 crore for the first quarter ended June.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs.2.48 crore in the April-June quarter a year ago, FLFL said in a BSE filing.
FLFL’s net sales were up 14.85% during the quarter under review to Rs.785.97 crore as against Rs.684.34 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.
Its total expenses were also up 13.94% to Rs.769.01 crore as against Rs.674.88 crore in the previous fiscal. Shares of FLFL ended 2.13% up at Rs.129.50 on the BSE.