Future Lifestyle Fashion Q1 profit rises 42% to Rs3 crore
- Rahul Dravid duped of Rs4 crore by ponzi firm, files police complaint
- Death of Iran’s nuclear deal could set oil bulls loose
- Aramco is said to get cool response on IPO from US investors
- WTO ministerial meet: 50 nations to take up global trade issues
- Uber, Ola drivers threaten indefinite strike in Delhi, Mumbai from Monday
New Delhi: Future Lifestyle Fashion Ltd (FLFL), part of Kishore Biyani-led Future Group, on Monday reported a 42.33% increase in its standalone net profit at Rs.3.53 crore for the first quarter ended June.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs.2.48 crore in the April-June quarter a year ago, FLFL said in a BSE filing.
FLFL’s net sales were up 14.85% during the quarter under review to Rs.785.97 crore as against Rs.684.34 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.
Its total expenses were also up 13.94% to Rs.769.01 crore as against Rs.674.88 crore in the previous fiscal. Shares of FLFL ended 2.13% up at Rs.129.50 on the BSE.