Future Lifestyle Fashion Q1 profit rises 42% to Rs3 crore
Future Lifestyle Fashion sales rose 14.85% for the June quarter to Rs785.97 crore as against Rs684.34 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal
Latest News »
- Cyberattack hits UK Parliament, limiting access to MPs’ emails
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
- Yogi Adityanath govt launches ‘informer scheme’ to curb female foeticide
- World Taekwondo Federation changes its name over ‘negative’ acronym
New Delhi: Future Lifestyle Fashion Ltd (FLFL), part of Kishore Biyani-led Future Group, on Monday reported a 42.33% increase in its standalone net profit at Rs.3.53 crore for the first quarter ended June.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs.2.48 crore in the April-June quarter a year ago, FLFL said in a BSE filing.
FLFL’s net sales were up 14.85% during the quarter under review to Rs.785.97 crore as against Rs.684.34 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.
Its total expenses were also up 13.94% to Rs.769.01 crore as against Rs.674.88 crore in the previous fiscal. Shares of FLFL ended 2.13% up at Rs.129.50 on the BSE.