GetMyPeon receives seed funding of Rs 1.5 crore
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms
Mumbai: GetMyPeon Services Pvt. Ltd, a Mumbai-based errand-running and delivery-service company, said on Friday it had raised an early-stage (seed) round of funding of Rs.1.5 crore from a group of individual (angel) investors.
The firm that was founded in July 2012 by Bharat Ahirwar with an initial investment of Rs.20,000 is looking to use the funds for expansion of front- and back-end technology, vehicles, hiring more executives on the field, a mobile platform and geographical expansion.
“Picking up cakes, parcels, gifts, wedding cards, couriers to taking cars or bikes for servicing or receiving guests from the airport, railway station—we offer such services,” said Ahirwar.
The company provides services to over 1,000 clients.
In addition to taking orders through calls and email, GetMyPeon also accepts orders through social media and messaging mediums.