GetMyPeon receives seed funding of Rs 1.5 crore
The firm that was founded in July 2012 with an initial investment of Rs.20,000 is looking to use the funds for expansion of front- and back-end technology
Latest News »
- Freshworks acquires chat-bot start-up Joe Hukum
- Ram Nath Kovind’s vote share lowest for presidential election winner since 1974
- Future Consumer CEO Devendra Chawla quits
- US FDA finds quality lapses at Intas Pharma’s Moraiya biotech unit
- Reliance Jio trying to transfer its costs to others, says Airtel amid IUC row
Mumbai: GetMyPeon Services Pvt. Ltd, a Mumbai-based errand-running and delivery-service company, said on Friday it had raised an early-stage (seed) round of funding of Rs.1.5 crore from a group of individual (angel) investors.
The firm that was founded in July 2012 by Bharat Ahirwar with an initial investment of Rs.20,000 is looking to use the funds for expansion of front- and back-end technology, vehicles, hiring more executives on the field, a mobile platform and geographical expansion.
“Picking up cakes, parcels, gifts, wedding cards, couriers to taking cars or bikes for servicing or receiving guests from the airport, railway station—we offer such services,” said Ahirwar.
The company provides services to over 1,000 clients.
In addition to taking orders through calls and email, GetMyPeon also accepts orders through social media and messaging mediums.