Twitter buys little known start-up to gain new head of product in Keith Coleman
- B-schools have to refund fees if student cancels before admissions close: AICTE
- BK Birla group’s Kesoram Industries to get Rs350 crore from promoters
- Supreme Court gives Jaypee till 25 January to deposit Rs125 crore
- Caution, vigilance warranted on inflation front: RBI governor Urjit Patel
- Why the Fox deal may resurrect Disney’s film business in India
San Francisco: Twitter Inc. is hiring Keith Coleman, who has a decade of experience at Alphabet Inc.’s Google, to oversee products, filling a position that’s been empty since January.
Twitter bought Coleman’s little-known startup—Yes Inc—as part of the deal. The company’s apps, designed to help people meet up, will be closed. At Google, Coleman led product for Gmail and related services, according to his LinkedIn profile. On Monday, he will start as Twitter’s sixth head of product in as many years. The San Francisco-based social media company has cycled through leaders in the role while struggling to grow its audience.
Coleman will report to Adam Messinger, chief technology officer, Twitter said. Bloomberg