Vistara announces fares starting at Rs799 under sale offer
Mumbai: Vistara, the Tata-SIA run joint venture airline, on Monday announced heavily discounted all-inclusive fares, starting as low as Rs799 for economy class travel and Rs2,099 for premium economy under a limited period scheme.
The 48 hours only “freedom to fly” sale offers customers all-inclusive fares starting at Rs799 for economy class and Rs2,099 for premium economy, Vistara said in a release on Monday. The booking of tickets under the sale offer will be open from midnight on Monday to 11.59pm on 9 August for a travel period between 23 August this year and 19 April next year, it said.
The latest discounted sale offer provides an opportunity to the passengers to plan their travel in advance to some of the popular domestic holiday destinations like Goa, Port Blair, Leh (Ladakh), Jammu, Srinagar, Kochi, Guwahati, Amritsar and Bhubaneswar, it said.
The airline also offers such fares to metro cities like Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru, the release said. The lowest fare under this sale is available on the Srinagar-Jammu route, while tickets for other routes are also available at highly discounted fares, Vistara said in the release.
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials