Jindal Steel and Power sells oxygen plant assets for Rs1,121 crore
Bengaluru: Jindal Steel and Power Ltd said on Monday it sold two oxygen plant assets to SREI Equipment Finance Ltd for Rs1,121 crore.
The steelmaker said it also signed a lease-back deal with the company which finances construction equipment purchases and will continue to operate the assets for manufacturing steel.
The assets are located at the company’s plants in the states of Chhattisgarh and Odisha. Reuters
- GoAir flight with 112 on board grounded at Leh airport after technical glitch
- E-way bill for inter-state goods movement from 1 April: GoM recommends
- PNB fraud: Mehul Choksi tells employees to look for jobs elsewhere
- Gold prices rise by Rs100 on increased jewellers buying
- Apple moves to store iCloud keys in China, raising human rights fears