McLeod Russel Q1 loss narrows to Rs1.66 crore
Kolkata: McLeod Russel India Ltd, the world’s largest tea growing company, on Tuesday said its June quarter loss narrowed to Rs1.66 crore from Rs17.34 crore in the same period a year earlier, as leaf production by volume rose 2.2 million kg during the period.
The company processed 11.1 million kg, including leaf bought from other producers, to clock Rs193.42 crore in revenue, up 8% from 2016-17.
- Two months after merger of factions, rivalries hit AIADMK again
- Asia Cup final: India beat Malaysia to win third title
- Shinzo Abe sweeps to resounding victory in Japan election
- China fears envoy in Pakistan might be attacked; asks more security
- Financial stability will be maintained while initiating reforms: PM Modi