McLeod Russel Q1 loss narrows to Rs1.66 crore
Kolkata: McLeod Russel India Ltd, the world’s largest tea growing company, on Tuesday said its June quarter loss narrowed to Rs1.66 crore from Rs17.34 crore in the same period a year earlier, as leaf production by volume rose 2.2 million kg during the period.
The company processed 11.1 million kg, including leaf bought from other producers, to clock Rs193.42 crore in revenue, up 8% from 2016-17.
- India expresses ‘deep dismay’ as Maldives extends emergency
- Is Nagaland elections overshadowing the peace process?
- GST Network simplifies returns filing process
- PNB fraud: Vipul Ambani, 4 others sent to police custody till 5 March
- PNB fraud fallout: Borrowing costs may rise as overseas banks turn cautious