McLeod Russel Q1 loss narrows to Rs1.66 crore
Kolkata: McLeod Russel India Ltd, the world’s largest tea growing company, on Tuesday said its June quarter loss narrowed to Rs1.66 crore from Rs17.34 crore in the same period a year earlier, as leaf production by volume rose 2.2 million kg during the period.
The company processed 11.1 million kg, including leaf bought from other producers, to clock Rs193.42 crore in revenue, up 8% from 2016-17.
Latest News »
- Unlike earlier govts, farmers and youth are his priorities, says Yogi Adityanath
- Nestle partners Amazon for new range of Maggi noodles
- SBI collects Rs235 crore in minimum balance fine in 1st quarter
- Flood: Toll climbs to 153 in Bihar, Army called in for rescue operations in eastern UP
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Allahabad HC seeks reply from Yogi govt on PIL seeking judicial probe