Where do Flipkart, Snapdeal, Ola stand among world’s 186 unicorns?
- Election Commission hopes electoral bonds are step in ‘right direction’
- Govt puts up 55 oil, gas blocks on auction for exploration
- Bharti Airtel’s Q3 profit tanks 39% to Rs306 crore
- Biocon inks deal with Novartis after US nod for biologic drug
- Donald Trump unveils ‘fake news’ award list: Paul Krugman, CNN among ‘winners’
New Delhi: How do Indian unicorns fare in comparison to their global peers? CB Insights has compiled a comprehensive list of unicorns from across the world, powered by start-ups from the US, China.
At $16 billion, Flipkart is the most valued Indian unicorn.