Where do Flipkart, Snapdeal, Ola stand among world’s 186 unicorns?
A comprehensive list of all the world’s 186 unicorns, according to CB Insights
Latest News »
- Bankruptcy proceedings: NCLT to rule on Jyoti Structures on Monday
- Cognizant delays salary hikes, promotions by three months
- AU Small Finance Bank removed from RBI’s caution list amid IPO
- Is drought reason for Chennai’s drinking water crisis?
- 7th Pay Commission: Here’s how HRA, allowances will be paid from 1 July
New Delhi: How do Indian unicorns fare in comparison to their global peers? CB Insights has compiled a comprehensive list of unicorns from across the world, powered by start-ups from the US, China.
At $16 billion, Flipkart is the most valued Indian unicorn.