Anil Ambani’s son Jai Anmol joins Reliance Capital board
Anmol Ambani, who joins Reliance Capital as an additional director, will become the full-time executive director at the annual general meeting next month
Latest News »
- After five decades in politics, President Pranab Mukherjee says ‘Nomoshkar’ to private life
- Opposition boycotts UP Assembly, holds parallel ‘House’
- IT start-up employees are entitled to labour law benefits, says government
- 20 dead, 30 injured in blast near CM’s residence in Pakistan’s Lahore
- Reliance Capital gets shareholders’ nod for demerger of mortgage arm
Mumbai: Financial services firm Reliance Capital Ltd on Tuesday said it has inducted Anmol Ambani, the eldest son of Anil Ambani, the promoter of the group, as an additional director.
Reliance Capital said the induction was based on the recommendation by the nomination and compensation committee of the company’s board, which largely comprised independent directors.
Anmol Ambani, 24, is the elder of two siblings, and has been working in various financial services businesses within Reliance Capital since 2014, the company said in a release. He holds a bachelor’s degree in management from UK’s Warwick Business School.
He has been actively involved in internal business reviews across companies, the release added.
Reliance Capital is part of Anil Ambani-controlled Reliance Group. Other listed companies in the group are Reliance Communications Ltd, Reliance Infrastructure Ltd and Reliance Power Ltd.
(Reliance Group companies have sued HT Media Ltd, Mint’s publisher, and nine others in the Bombay high court over a 2 October 2014 front-page story that they have disputed. HT Media is contesting the case.)