Anil Ambani’s son Jai Anmol joins Reliance Capital board
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
Mumbai: Financial services firm Reliance Capital Ltd on Tuesday said it has inducted Anmol Ambani, the eldest son of Anil Ambani, the promoter of the group, as an additional director.
Reliance Capital said the induction was based on the recommendation by the nomination and compensation committee of the company’s board, which largely comprised independent directors.
Anmol Ambani, 24, is the elder of two siblings, and has been working in various financial services businesses within Reliance Capital since 2014, the company said in a release. He holds a bachelor’s degree in management from UK’s Warwick Business School.
He has been actively involved in internal business reviews across companies, the release added.
Reliance Capital is part of Anil Ambani-controlled Reliance Group. Other listed companies in the group are Reliance Communications Ltd, Reliance Infrastructure Ltd and Reliance Power Ltd.
(Reliance Group companies have sued HT Media Ltd, Mint’s publisher, and nine others in the Bombay high court over a 2 October 2014 front-page story that they have disputed. HT Media is contesting the case.)