McLeod Russel India profit rises 13.4% to Rs132 crore
McLeod Russel India’s revenue falls 13.3% from the previous year to Rs442.92 crore
Latest News »
- Trump approves $2 bn sale of Guardian drones to India ahead of meeting
- Monsoon session of Parliament from 17 July to 11 August
- CBDT notifies new scrutiny notices with e-facility for taxpayers
- Over 141 feared buried in China landslide, 3 rescued
- DU announces first cut-off list, SGTB Khalsa College registers highest
Kolkata: The world’s largest tea producer McLeod Russel India Ltd on Tuesday said its net profit in the September quarter had grown 13.4% year-on-year to Rs132 crore from Rs116.44 crore in the corresponding period last year, on the back of an exceptional income of Rs29.15 crore.
The company’s revenue fell 13.3% from the previous year to Rs442.92 crore because of depressed prices.