McLeod Russel India profit rises 13.4% to Rs132 crore
- Hardik Patel’s key aides join BJP ahead of Gujarat assembly elections
- Opec says ‘all options are open’ as compliance at record level
- Army has to remain prepared to counter Doklam-like situation: Bipin Rawat
- Put mandatory Aadhaar linking with bank accounts on hold: Bank union AIBOC
- India beat Pakistan 4-0 to enter Asia Cup final
Kolkata: The world’s largest tea producer McLeod Russel India Ltd on Tuesday said its net profit in the September quarter had grown 13.4% year-on-year to Rs132 crore from Rs116.44 crore in the corresponding period last year, on the back of an exceptional income of Rs29.15 crore.
The company’s revenue fell 13.3% from the previous year to Rs442.92 crore because of depressed prices.