McLeod Russel India profit rises 13.4% to Rs132 crore
- Civil aviation ministry may face funding crunch for UDAN
- Railways may shorten recruitment process from 2 years to 6 months
- Poll outcome in Gujarat, Himachal to dictate market trend: Experts
- Yamaha evaluating launch of electric two-wheelers in India
- North Korea ‘agent’ charged with missile parts sale plot in Australia
Kolkata: The world’s largest tea producer McLeod Russel India Ltd on Tuesday said its net profit in the September quarter had grown 13.4% year-on-year to Rs132 crore from Rs116.44 crore in the corresponding period last year, on the back of an exceptional income of Rs29.15 crore.
The company’s revenue fell 13.3% from the previous year to Rs442.92 crore because of depressed prices.