Zensar Technologies Q4 net profit down 84% to Rs 10 crore
- Dear bitcoin fans, digital currency is still a dream
- Hong Kong-bound flight saw North Korean ICBM, says Rex Tillerson
- Kamal Haasan to announce political party’s name on 21 February
- What higher truck sales and weak rentals say about the economy
- Bitcoin plunge extends to 25% as fear of crypto crackdown linger
New Delhi: Mid-sized software services firm Zensar Technologies on Wednesday reported an 84.44% fall in consolidated net profit at Rs 10.73 crore for the March quarter.
The Pune-headquartered firm had posted a net profit of Rs 68.96 crore in the year-ago period. Its total income from operations fell by 0.12% to Rs 743.77 crore in the January-March period last fiscal from Rs 744.71 crore in the same quarter of 2015-16.
In a separate filing, Zensar said its board has recommended final dividend of Rs 7 per equity share for the year 2016-17. Shares of the company were trading 8% lower at Rs 843.50 apiece on BSE.