Zensar Technologies Q4 net profit down 84% to Rs 10 crore
Zensar Technologies had posted a net profit of Rs 68.96 crore in the year-ago period.
Latest News »
- Cyberattack hits UK Parliament, limiting access to MPs’ emails
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
- Yogi Adityanath govt launches ‘informer scheme’ to curb female foeticide
- World Taekwondo Federation changes its name over ‘negative’ acronym
New Delhi: Mid-sized software services firm Zensar Technologies on Wednesday reported an 84.44% fall in consolidated net profit at Rs 10.73 crore for the March quarter.
The Pune-headquartered firm had posted a net profit of Rs 68.96 crore in the year-ago period. Its total income from operations fell by 0.12% to Rs 743.77 crore in the January-March period last fiscal from Rs 744.71 crore in the same quarter of 2015-16.
In a separate filing, Zensar said its board has recommended final dividend of Rs 7 per equity share for the year 2016-17. Shares of the company were trading 8% lower at Rs 843.50 apiece on BSE.