Zensar Technologies Q4 net profit down 84% to Rs 10 crore
- Defection of MNS corporators to Shiv Sena shakes up Maharashtra’s politics
- SC cracker ban brought respite, but a lot needs to be done
- Can blockchain technology be an answer to India’s land governance woes?
- Can see bright Samvat 2074 ahead: Ramesh Damani
- Mutual funds trim metals, retail holdings, tank up on financial stocks in September
New Delhi: Mid-sized software services firm Zensar Technologies on Wednesday reported an 84.44% fall in consolidated net profit at Rs 10.73 crore for the March quarter.
The Pune-headquartered firm had posted a net profit of Rs 68.96 crore in the year-ago period. Its total income from operations fell by 0.12% to Rs 743.77 crore in the January-March period last fiscal from Rs 744.71 crore in the same quarter of 2015-16.
In a separate filing, Zensar said its board has recommended final dividend of Rs 7 per equity share for the year 2016-17. Shares of the company were trading 8% lower at Rs 843.50 apiece on BSE.