TVS Motor June sales jump 11% to 2.73 lakh units
TVS Motor reports an 11% increase in total sales at 2,73,791 units in June as compared to 2,47,364 units in June last year
Latest News »
- Fines for breaking airport rules to rise up to Rs5,000
- Thinkerbell Labs raises 1.3 crore from IAN, Anand Mahindra
- HCL Infosystems’ Q1 net loss widens to Rs55 crore
- 7th Pay Commission: Armed forces officers in peace stations to get ration in cash
- CBSE pulled up for not notifying high court order on class 12 exam re-evaluation
New Delhi: TVS Motor Company Ltd on Monday reported an 11% increase in total sales to stand at 2,73,791 units in June. The Chennai-based company had sold 2,47,364 units in June 2016.
Total two-wheeler sales during the month increased 11.8% to 2,68,638 units. Exports during the month were at 44,389 units as against 39,163 units in June 2016, a rise of 13.3%.