TVS Motor June sales jump 11% to 2.73 lakh units
New Delhi: TVS Motor Company Ltd on Monday reported an 11% increase in total sales to stand at 2,73,791 units in June. The Chennai-based company had sold 2,47,364 units in June 2016.
Total two-wheeler sales during the month increased 11.8% to 2,68,638 units. Exports during the month were at 44,389 units as against 39,163 units in June 2016, a rise of 13.3%.
- Telecom: Firms continue to bear Reliance Jio’s scars
- India seen returning to close to 8% growth by fiscal 2020: Sameer Goel of Deutsche Bank
- Retail: Some carts are more loaded than the others
- Sunteck Realty to invest Rs1,500 crore in commercial leasing portfolio
- Real estate: GST, RERA compliance issues continue