LIC buys additional 2% stake in Indiabulls Housing Finance
New Delhi: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has acquired an additional 2% stake of Indiabulls Housing Finance in an open market transaction.
The insurer had 7.23% stake in the company and has now acquired an additional 2.11% stake, taking the total shareholding to 9.33%, Indiabulls Housing Finance said in a BSE filing.
Post acquisition, LIC has 3,97,97,324 shares in the company.
- Indian Oil to invest Rs70,000 crore to expand refining capacity
- PNB-Nirav Modi fraud: Nexus between diamond traders and stock market brokers under scanner
- NTPC eyes 100% equity in some JVs with state utilities, stressed assets
- Maharashtra allows privatisation of cooperative spinning mills, powerloom societies
- Pakistan borrows $500 million from China