CESC net profit up 3% in Q2
- Network18 reports Q3 net profit of Rs12.7 crore
- Workers at Apple supplier Catcher Technology describe harsh conditions in China’s Suqian
- This year’s corporate space race: Getting ready for astronauts, then tourists
- Super-premium liquor to become cheaper in Karnataka
- Amaravati: core infra to be ready by year-end
Kolkata: Power utility CESC Ltd on Monday said its net profit in the quarter ended September had grown 3% year-on-year to Rs242 crore.
Revenue grew from Rs1,754 crore in the same period a year ago to Rs1,953 crore on the back of a 5% growth in power consumption.
The company’s shares fell 0.2% to Rs622.20 apiece on BSE in a weak market.