CESC net profit up 3% in Q2
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats
Kolkata: Power utility CESC Ltd on Monday said its net profit in the quarter ended September had grown 3% year-on-year to Rs242 crore.
Revenue grew from Rs1,754 crore in the same period a year ago to Rs1,953 crore on the back of a 5% growth in power consumption.
The company’s shares fell 0.2% to Rs622.20 apiece on BSE in a weak market.