Tata Sons appoints Eruch N. Kapadia as CFO
New Delhi: Tata Sons, the Tata group’s hoding company, has appointed group veteran Eruch N. Kapadia as its new chief financial officer (CFO). Kapadia, who is vice-president at Tata Sons and a member of the audit committee at Tata Business Support Services, assumed the new role following the retirement chief operating officer (COO) F.N. Subedar.
He will report to Tata Group CFO Saurabh Agrawal, who had joined the group in July this year from the Aditya Birla Group, where he was head of strategy. The group CFO position was created after N. Chandrasekaran took over as chairman of Tata Sons.
When contacted, a Tata Sons spokesperson confirmed the development.
Kapadia is a Tata group veteran with more than 18 years of service in Tata Chemicals in different roles. Besides being a chartered accountant, he is also a cost accountant.
- Aavas Financiers in talks with investment banks to go public
- UltraTech Cement challenges Binani Cement sale to Dalmia Bharat
- Only 16% of initial GST returns filed for July-Dec match with final figures
- India lodges another protest with Pakistan over harassment of its diplomatic staff
- Only 5% of adult Indians establish their own businesses, finds report