Bajaj Corp Q1 net rises 5.32% to Rs54.97 crore
New Delhi: FMCG firm Bajaj Corp on Wednesday reported a 5.32% increase in stand-alone net profit at Rs54.97 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June.
The company had reported a net profit of Rs52.19 crore in the same quarter a year ago.
Total income during the quarter under review fell by 1.96% to Rs208.49 crore as against Rs212.67 crore in the corresponding period last year, the company said in a BSE filing.
Bajaj Corp has several products in hair care segment such as Bajaj Almond Drops, Bajaj Kailash Parbat and Bajaj Brahmi Amla. The company also acquired Nomarks brands in 2013.
Shares of the company were trading 2.79 % higher at Rs407.15 on BSE.
- Tata Steel said to be seeking UK government funds for Wales plant
- China paves way for Xi Jinping to stay longer with repeal of term limits
- India calls for changes in WTO to transform world economy
- Industry cautions against lending freeze in wake of PNB fraud
- Chemical industry to more than double to $300 billion by 2025