Vodafone to invest $2.4 billion in German fibre connections
London: Vodafone said it would spend about €2 billion ($2.4 billion) to provide around 13.7 million new ultrafast broadband connections to homes and businesses by the end of 2021 in Germany, its biggest European market.
The British company said on Monday the additional spending on its network would boost its service revenue growth in Germany by 1-2 percentage points in the mid-term. Reuters
- 10 television actors who turned to movies
- Bond yields fall after RBI cancels open market sale of debt
- Markets set to be bullish this week, investors to watch Fed minutes, oil prices
- London’s iconic red buses to run on biofuel made from old coffee
- Review: Jabra Elite Sport (2017) is not quite in the Apple AirPod league, but makes a strong point