SUV Nexon bookings starts from next week, says Tata Motors
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Wednesday said bookings of its upcoming compact SUV Nexon would commence from 11 September.
The model can be booked at any authorised dealership of the company with an amount of Rs11,000 from 11 September, Tata Motors said in a statement.
“With the Nexon, we have set new benchmarks in India’s fastest growing SUV segment,” Tata Motors president passenger vehicle business unit Mayank Pareek said.
The Nexon will compete with the likes of Maruti Suzuki’s Vitara Brezza, Ford Ecosport, Honda WR-V and Hyundai Creta which are priced in the range of Rs7.1 lakh and Rs14 lakh.
The model would come with brand new 1.2 litre petrol and 1.5 litre diesel powertrains.
“As per our turnaround strategy, we are working with a renewed focus and energy to improve our market share and bring products faster to market,” Pareek said.
- Market Live: Sensex, Nifty trade higher, banking stocks extend losses
- Rupee hits two-month low against US dollar, bond yields at two-year high
- CBI won’t disclose expenses incurred to bring back Vijay Mallya, Lalit Modi
- Donald Trump Jr to hold business meetings in Delhi, Mumbai today
- Bain-backed Dalmia consortium said to submit highest bid for Binani Cement