GMR Infrastructure Q2 standalone net loss narrows to Rs276 crore
New Delhi: GMR Infrastructure Ltd’s standalone net loss for the September quarter narrowed to Rs276.41 crore due to a fall in provision for diminution in value of investments and advances.
The company had reported a net loss of Rs700.34 crore in the year-ago period. Its total revenue declined to Rs206 crore as against over Rs331.22 crore a year ago, GMR Infrastructure said in a BSE filing on Wednesday.
During the quarter under review, the company reported a provision for diminution in value of investments and advances at Rs179.92 crore as against Rs752.65 crore in the same quarter a year before. The stock was trading 5.04% lower at Rs16.95 on the BSE.
- Gold, silver slip on sluggish demand in Mumbai
- Will decide on bringing petrol under GST after weighing revenue impact: MP minister
- Muthoot Capital raises Rs165 crore via QIP, dilutes 12.5% stake
- Gujarat elections a fight between caste politics and Modi’s development agenda: Amit Shah
- Zimbabwe’s parliament starts impeachment process against Robert Mugabe