Pfizer Q1 profit falls 28.57% to Rs57.17 crore
New Delhi: Pharmaceuticals firm Pfizer Ltd on Saturday reported 28.57% decline in net profit at Rs57.17 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June due to lower sales.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs80.04 crore in the same period last fiscal. Total income was at Rs459.86 crore as against Rs542.41 crore in the year-ago period, down 15.21%.
Pfizer said total expenses in the first quarter stood at Rs371.34 crore as compared to Rs435.16 crore in the year-ago period.
- Justin Trudeau visits Golden Temple in Amritsar, to meet Amarinder Singh
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested in Delhi chief secretary assault case
- Citing India, UNGA president says world needs science for addressing water scarcity
- Wakanda’s prosperity isn’t so far-fetched for Africa
- Rahul Gandhi targets Narendra Modi for silence on PNB fraud, Rafale deal