Motherson Sumi Q3 net profit rises 28.24% to Rs547.32 crore
- RIL world’s 3rd largest energy firm: Platts rankings
- Gold prices slump by Rs100 on demand dent
- India ships 620 tonnes of food today for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- BHU protests: Committee headed by UP chief secretary to probe violence
- Post Nandyal bypolls, TDP and YSRCP continue campaigning, set tone for 2019 elections
New Delhi: Auto component maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd (MSSL) on Monday reported a 28.24% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs547.32 crore in the third quarter ended December.
The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs426.77 crore in the same period of last fiscal. Its total income from operations during the period under review stood at Rs10,796.9 crore as against Rs9,598.35 crore in the year-ago period, up 12.48%.
MSSL chairman Vivek Chaand Sehgal said, “The company has shown exemplary growth in all areas and has achieved highest ever revenues and margins in a quarter. This is the reflection of hard work put in by all our teams from around the world.”
Shares of MSSL were trading 2.63% down at Rs346.55 apiece on BSE.