Motherson Sumi Q3 net profit rises 28.24% to Rs547.32 crore
- Network18 reports Q3 net profit of Rs12.7 crore
- Workers at Apple supplier Catcher Technology describe harsh conditions in China’s Suqian
- This year’s corporate space race: Getting ready for astronauts, then tourists
- Super-premium liquor to become cheaper in Karnataka
- Amaravati: core infra to be ready by year-end
New Delhi: Auto component maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd (MSSL) on Monday reported a 28.24% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs547.32 crore in the third quarter ended December.
The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs426.77 crore in the same period of last fiscal. Its total income from operations during the period under review stood at Rs10,796.9 crore as against Rs9,598.35 crore in the year-ago period, up 12.48%.
MSSL chairman Vivek Chaand Sehgal said, “The company has shown exemplary growth in all areas and has achieved highest ever revenues and margins in a quarter. This is the reflection of hard work put in by all our teams from around the world.”
Shares of MSSL were trading 2.63% down at Rs346.55 apiece on BSE.