Motherson Sumi Q3 net profit rises 28.24% to Rs547.32 crore
- Three convicted in Kopardi rape, murder case that triggered Maratha unrest in Maharashtra
- Nasa map on Earth’s 20 years of seasonal changes highlights climate change
- Ivanka Trump to lead American team for business summit in India, says US
- Asia’s cities could save the planet
- Moody’s India upgrade flashes green light for offshore corporate bonds
New Delhi: Auto component maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd (MSSL) on Monday reported a 28.24% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs547.32 crore in the third quarter ended December.
The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs426.77 crore in the same period of last fiscal. Its total income from operations during the period under review stood at Rs10,796.9 crore as against Rs9,598.35 crore in the year-ago period, up 12.48%.
MSSL chairman Vivek Chaand Sehgal said, “The company has shown exemplary growth in all areas and has achieved highest ever revenues and margins in a quarter. This is the reflection of hard work put in by all our teams from around the world.”
Shares of MSSL were trading 2.63% down at Rs346.55 apiece on BSE.