Eicher Motors Q1 net profit rises 22% to Rs460 crore
New Delhi: Commercial vehicles maker Eicher Motors on Wednesday reported a 22.14% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs459.62 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs376.29 crore during the April-June quarter a year-ago, Eicher Motors said in a BSE filing.
Its total consolidated income was up 29.49% to Rs2,332.67 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs 1,801.30 crore in the corresponding quarter of last fiscal.
Eicher Motors total expenses rose 26.89% to Rs 1,680.56 crore as against Rs 1,324.39 crore in the year-ago period. Shares of Eicher Motors closed 1.91% down at Rs 31,520.55 on BSE.
Latest News »
- Rs 2,000 notes: No discussion within govt on withdrawal, says Arun Jaitley
- Govt to set up ministers’ panel to oversee PSU bank merger: Arun Jaitley
- Gold prices extend losses, shed Rs100 on muted demand
- Apex Frozen Foods IPO subscribed 1.2 times till 2.45pm on Day 2
- Suresh Prabhu takes moral responsibility for train accidents, offers to quit