Lanco Infratech Q1 loss widens to Rs449 crore
Lanco Infratech’s total income from operations during the quarter increased to Rs.1,940.35 crore
Latest News »
- RCF share sale gets oversubscribed by institutional buyers
- Farm loan waiver may dent state finances, risk slippage: Fitch
- USFDA’s off-patent drugs list may not offer much to Indian firms
- How GST impacts auto, real estate, retail, telecom and retail sector
- Sebi warns MFs against adding bad assets to fixed-income securities
New Delhi: Lanco Infratech’s Ltd consolidated net loss widened to Rs.448.88 crore during the quarter ended 30 June.
The company had posted consolidated net loss after taxes, non controlling interest and share of loss associates of Rs.316.52 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal, Lanco Infratech said in a statement.
The total income from operations during the quarter increased to Rs.1,940.35 crore from Rs.1,638.14 crore in the year-ago period, it said. Lanco is present in five sectors—power, solar, natural resources, infrastructure and property development.
The EPC sector and the power sector together contributed to 86% of the gross revenues. Power sector contributed to 69% of the gross revenues. Lanco Infratech’s projects, both operational and under construction and development, are spread across India.
At present, the power portfolio includes an installed capacity of 3,465 MW and another 5,956 MW under various stages of construction an development.