Now pay for fuel, LPG at Bharat Petroleum pumps using Ola Money
Acceptance of Ola Money in BPCL is another step by Ola towards supporting the government’s vision of a cashless ‘Digital India’: Ola Money senior VP Pallav Singh
Latest News »
- Rs0 to Rs 3.3 trillion, the big numbers from Mukesh Ambani’s RIL AGM speech
- CAG report blames institutional failure for poor flood management
- Sushma Swaraj ‘lied’ in Parliament on border standoff, says China’s Global Times
- Audi joins Mercedez-Benz in diesel car recall as emissions scrutiny grows
- Rs12,000 crore worth of digital transactions carried out: Ravi Shankar Prasad
Bengaluru: Ola Money, digital payment solution from Ola, will be accepted at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) fuel pumps and LPG distributors across the country, the company announced on Monday.
Acceptance of Ola Money in a prominent public utility such as BPCL is another step by Ola towards supporting the government’s vision of a cashless ‘Digital India’, Ola Money senior vice-president Pallav Singh said in a statement here.
With the increased recharge limit on wallets from Rs10,000 to Rs20,000 until 30 December, Ola Money is better positioned to facilitate convenient cashless transactions for citizens and merchants alike, the statement said.
With over 13,000 fuel stations and close to 4,500 LPG outlets,BPCL serves lakhs of people on a daily basis,it added. With the alliance, both driver partners and consumers will be able to pay for their fuel and LPG requirements with Ola Money on VeriFone enabled PoS devices, the statement said.
“The entire process of payment is exceptionally easy and convenient, done through a single step mobile verification process,” it said. Ola Money is accepted at over 500 online and offline merchants, as well as for bill payments at over 25 major utilities across India, it said.