Abbott India Q2 profit rises 83% to Rs137.52 crore
New Delhi: Drug firm Abbott India on Monday reported 83.31% jump in net profit to Rs137.52 crore for the September quarter on account of robust sales.
It had posted a net profit of Rs75.02 crore for the corresponding period of last fiscal, Abbott India said in a filing to BSE.
The total income of the company also rose to Rs946.04 crore for the July-September quarter of 2017-18 as against Rs743.78 crore in the same quarter of 2016-17.
The Abbott India stock was trading at Rs5,170 on BSE, up about 15%, on BSE.
- Net FPI inflow in Indian stocks at $2 billion in November so far
- India up one place on Per Capita GDP terms to 126, Qatar No 1: IMF report
- Gujarat elections: BJP banks on Hardik Patel-Congress deadlock to corner Patel votes
- IRP approval must for recovering money from defaulter’s bank account: NCLAT
- Manmohan Singh to receive Indira Gandhi peace prize