CBI tells court alert on ‘Q’ has been withdrawn

CBI tells court alert on ‘Q’ has been withdrawn
Comment E-mail Print Share
First Published: Thu, Apr 30 2009. 10 48 PM IST
Updated: Thu, Apr 30 2009. 10 48 PM IST
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) told a New Delhi court that an Interpol alert against Italian businessman Ottavio Quattrochi had been withdrawn. CBI asked Interpol to remove Quattrochi from its red-notice list as the federal investigating agency had failed to seek his extradition from Argentina, P.P. Malhotra, advocate for the government, said on Thursday.
Comment E-mail Print Share
First Published: Thu, Apr 30 2009. 10 48 PM IST