Sun TV Network Q1 net profit rises 7.97% at Rs251.64 crore
Mumbai: Broadcasting firm Sun TV Network on Friday reported a 7.97% increase in its standalone net profit at Rs251.64 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
The company had posted a standalone net profit of Rs233.06 crore in the same period last year, it said in a statement. Its total income on a standalone basis stood at Rs823.38 crore during the quarter under review, up 5.24% from Rs782.38 crore in the year-ago period.
The subscription revenue for the reported quarter was up by 15.26% at Rs270.50 crore, as against Rs234.68 crore for the corresponding quarter last year.
- Justin Trudeau visits Golden Temple in Amritsar, to meet Amarinder Singh
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested in Delhi chief secretary assault case
- Citing India, UNGA president says world needs science for addressing water scarcity
- Wakanda’s prosperity isn’t so far-fetched for Africa
- Rahul Gandhi targets Narendra Modi for silence on PNB fraud, Rafale deal