DB Realty CEO Vipul Bansal resigns
- Suresh Prabhu meets Korean business leaders to enhance cooperation
- No plans to launch electric vehicles in India: Toyota
- China experts say 3.4-magnitude quake hits North Korea in ‘suspected explosion’
- Akhilesh criticises Shivpal in veiled attack, cautions supporters against ‘fake Samajwadis’
- Gold prices plunge on shrinking demand; silver falls
Bengaluru: A month after the resignation of its chief financial officer N.M. Gattu, Mumbai-based DB Realty Ltd on Friday said that its chief executive Vipul Bansal has resigned.
Gattu resigned in August, after which the realty firm appointed A. Anil Kumar, former CFO of Bengaluru-based Puravankara Projects Ltd, to the post.
Bansal, who was earlier joint managing director of Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd, joined DB Realty in September 2012 as the company’s first CEO.
“The promoters Shahid Balwa and Vinod Goenka are also managing directors in the company, and Vinod’s son Jay will take up most of the responsibilities handled by Vipul,” said a senior company executive, who did not wish to be named.