DB Realty CEO Vipul Bansal resigns
- Carlsberg India sets up new brewery in Karnataka
- Global Bengal is still a distant dream
- One killed as avalanche engulfs skiers after volcano erupts at Japanese resort
- Davos 2018: Piyush Goyal says huge appetite for further global investments in India
- News in Numbers: Amazon Prime to have 25 million items for delivery, up from 11 million
Bengaluru: A month after the resignation of its chief financial officer N.M. Gattu, Mumbai-based DB Realty Ltd on Friday said that its chief executive Vipul Bansal has resigned.
Gattu resigned in August, after which the realty firm appointed A. Anil Kumar, former CFO of Bengaluru-based Puravankara Projects Ltd, to the post.
Bansal, who was earlier joint managing director of Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd, joined DB Realty in September 2012 as the company’s first CEO.
“The promoters Shahid Balwa and Vinod Goenka are also managing directors in the company, and Vinod’s son Jay will take up most of the responsibilities handled by Vipul,” said a senior company executive, who did not wish to be named.