DB Realty CEO Vipul Bansal resigns
Vipul Bansal, who was earlier joint managing director of Indiabulls Real Estate, joined DB Realty in September 2012 as the company’s first CEO
Latest News »
- The problem of diminishing wildlife habitats
- Crackdown on terror funding may alter the militancy landscape in Kashmir
- Flood fury continues across several states, thousands affected
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation resolutions on Kashmir misleading: India
- Akbar didn’t win Battle of Haldighati, says Rajasthan Class 10 textbook
Bengaluru: A month after the resignation of its chief financial officer N.M. Gattu, Mumbai-based DB Realty Ltd on Friday said that its chief executive Vipul Bansal has resigned.
Gattu resigned in August, after which the realty firm appointed A. Anil Kumar, former CFO of Bengaluru-based Puravankara Projects Ltd, to the post.
Bansal, who was earlier joint managing director of Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd, joined DB Realty in September 2012 as the company’s first CEO.
“The promoters Shahid Balwa and Vinod Goenka are also managing directors in the company, and Vinod’s son Jay will take up most of the responsibilities handled by Vipul,” said a senior company executive, who did not wish to be named.