2017 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade launched in India at Rs17.61 lakh
Latest News »
- Power Grid inks $500 million loan pact with Asian Development Bank
- RBI identifies 40 more large loan defaulter accounts for clean-up
- Rajkummar Rao, our man on screen
- Govt threatens Philip Morris with ‘punitive action’ over alleged violations
- Rajasthan govt to raise OBC quota, mulling 5% reservation to Gujjars
New Delhi: Honda Motor Co. Ltd on Tuesday launched the 25th anniversary edition of the Honda Fireblade superbike in India with prices starting at Rs17.61 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
The 2017 Honda CBR 1000RR, popularly known as the Honda Fireblade, will be imported as completely built unit (CBU) in India and will be available at Honda’s exclusive Wing World outlets located in Mumbai and Delhi.
Bookings for the superbike also commenced Wednesday.
The Honda Fireblade will be available in two variants—CBR 1000RR Fireblade and CBR 1000RR Fireblade SP, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) said in a statement.
The Fireblade, will be “the most powerful, faster and lighter CBR 1000RR from Honda’s stable and we are very excited to add another chapter to the success story with its introduction in India,” HMSI senior vice-president (sales and marketing) Yadvinder Singh Guleria said.