LIC sells 2% stake in Mahindra and Mahindra
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms
New Delhi: Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) on Saturday said Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has divested 2% stake in the company.
Post the stake sale of the 2.001% shares, LIC now has 9.958% stake in the company, M&M said in a filing to BSE.
LIC earlier had 11.959 % stake in the company. The insurance firm has sold over 1.2 crore shares through market sale, the company said.