DLF Cybercity to invest Rs500 crore for phase III expansion at Chennai IT SEZ
Latest News »
- Amid Donald Trump backlash, Nikki Haley says stand up, isolate hate
- RBI governor Urjit Patel calls for recapitalisation of PSU banks
- Infosys approves up to Rs13,000 crore buyback of shares at 24.57% premium
- India gold discounts widen as South Korea imports add to supply
- Govt will take over 449 schools only if they fail to return extra fees: Arvind Kejriwal
Chennai: DLF Cybercity on Wednesday commenced construction activities for phase III expansion at the IT SEZ in Chennai with investments attracting Rs500 crore.
DLF Cybercity, which commenced operations in 2007, on Wednesday announced expansion of phase III, covering 1.6 million square feet, a company statement said. Reaffirming the company’s commitment to Chennai, DLF announces the planned readiness of phase III of the special economic zone in Mount Poonamalle Road, Manapakkam, it said. “DLF Cybercity has commenced the construction of three new blocks totalling 1.6 million square feet with investments of approximately Rs500 crore”, the statement said.
“With the launch of phase III, we promise to further enrich our customers by providing them breakthrough intelligent workspace at par with the best in the world”, DLF offices director Amit Grover said. “Phase III development will add 1.6 million square feet of premium office space and contribute approximately Rs134 crore annually in earnings to DLF”, he said.
The construction activities, once completed, would make the project one of the largest operational projects in Chennai with total area of 7.2 million square feet, it added.