India Cements Q1 profit slumps 39.9% to Rs26.4 crore
New Delhi: India Cements on Friday reported a decline of 39.88% in standalone net profit at Rs26.44 crore for the first quarter through June.
Net profit in April-June last year stood at Rs43.98 crore, the company said in a BSE filing.
Total revenue from operations during the quarter under review grew 21.64% to Rs1,466.75 crore, from Rs1,205.72 crore in the same quarter last fiscal. Its total expense rose 25.70% to Rs1,426.32 crore as against Rs1,134.69 crore earlier.
The stock was trading at Rs202.75 on the BSE, down 6.16% from its previous close.
- Kahalistani terrorist not part of Trudeau delegation, shouldn’t have been invited to dinner: Canada
- Kia Motors to hire 3,000 employees for its upcoming plant in Andhra Pradesh
- Gold prices plunge by Rs100 on lacklustre demand
- Manohar Parrikar arrives in Goa, presents state budget
- China downplays report of upgrading air defences along India border