India Cements Q1 profit slumps 39.9% to Rs26.4 crore
New Delhi: India Cements on Friday reported a decline of 39.88% in standalone net profit at Rs26.44 crore for the first quarter through June.
Net profit in April-June last year stood at Rs43.98 crore, the company said in a BSE filing.
Total revenue from operations during the quarter under review grew 21.64% to Rs1,466.75 crore, from Rs1,205.72 crore in the same quarter last fiscal. Its total expense rose 25.70% to Rs1,426.32 crore as against Rs1,134.69 crore earlier.
The stock was trading at Rs202.75 on the BSE, down 6.16% from its previous close.
Latest News »
- Carl Icahn quits White House role amid conflict of interest questions
- Sebi board may take up listing of ARC securities at next meeting
- Solar eclipse turning day into night to send temperatures tumbling
- Novel approach to track HIV infection found
- Kaziranga National Park devastated by monsoon floods, over 225 animals dead