Porsche Panamera Turbo launched in India at Rs1.93 crore
- Cut in fees for smelters is a risk for domestic copper producers
- No ripple in bank stocks ahead of second wave of provisioning
- With deposits contracting and lending going up, why should banks lower interest rates?
- Opening bell: Asian markets open subdued; Tata Communications, EIH in news
- Want to short bitcoin, anyone?
New Delhi: Porsche India Pvt. Ltd on Wednesday launched the 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo saloon priced up to Rs2.05 crore (ex-showroom Maharashtra).
The all-wheel drive Panamera Turbo will also be available as an executive version featuring a 150mm longer wheelbase and an extended range of equipment, Porsche said in a statement.
While the Panamera Turbo is priced at Rs1.93 crore, the Panamera Turbo Executive is tagged at Rs2.05 crore (ex-showroom Maharashtra), it added.
“In the new Panamera, our customers and enthusiasts will experience a fundamentally redesigned car with new turbo engines, sharper exterior design, intuitive interior features and innovative technologies,” Porsche India director Pavan Shetty said.
The Panamera Turbo model is more powerful than its predecessor, whilst also significantly improving fuel economy and reducing emissions, he added.
The 2017 PorschePanamera Turbo’s specifications include a new 4 litre twin-turbo V8 engine, displacing 550 BHP at 5,750 rpm, 30 BHP more than its predecessor, the company added.
The Panamera Turbo can accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 3.8 seconds, it said.