Hemant Bhargava appointed as LIC’s managing director
The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved Hemant Bhargava’s appointment as LIC managing director till 31 July 2019, says an order issued by personnel ministry
Latest News »
- Jackichand Singh’s journey from village field to football’s super league
- Govt to roll out Rs17,000 crore rural household electrification scheme
- Big day for K.K. Venugopal as Supreme Court hears privacy case today
- A repo rate cut is likely, but RBI’s view on inflation will be of interest
- Tata Steel eyeing acquisition of firms in RBI list of NPA accounts
New Delhi: Hemant Bhargava was on Friday appointed as managing director of state-owned Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India.
He is at present LIC’s zonal manager, Delhi. The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved Bhargava’s appointment to the post till his superannuation, i.e., 31 July, 2019, an order issued by personnel ministry said.
The top LIC management consists of the chairman and three managing directors.