Oil India Q2 profit declines 17.7% to Rs580.2 crore
Oil India reported a 7.9% fall in revenue in the July-September period to Rs2,331.7 crore from a year ago
Latest News »
- Tesla said to reach pact with Shanghai for China production
- JK House sale: Raymond board to decide on future course of action, says Gautam Singhania
- Earthquake warning in US sent 92 years late
- Jet Airways expands codeshare pacts with Air France, KLM Royal Dutch and Delta
- Venkaiah Naidu wants cities to raise funds from local markets
New Delhi: State-owned Oil (India) Ltd. on Monday reported a 17.7% decline in net profit for the September quarter of 2016-17 to Rs580.2 crore on account of lower crude oil price realization.
Oil (India) reported a 7.9% fall in revenue in the July-September period to Rs2,331.7 crore from a year ago.
The company produced 0.81 million tonne of crude oil and 0.74 billion cubic metre of gas during the period, it said in a statement to the stock exchanges.