Suzlon bags 226.8 MW wind power project in Andhra Pradesh
- Network18 reports Q3 net profit of Rs12.7 crore
- Workers at Apple supplier Catcher Technology describe harsh conditions in China’s Suqian
- This year’s corporate space race: Getting ready for astronauts, then tourists
- Super-premium liquor to become cheaper in Karnataka
- Amaravati: core infra to be ready by year-end
New Delhi: Wind Turbine maker Suzlon Group on Wednesday said it won a 226.8 mega watt wind power project from an independent power producer (IPP) in Andhra Pradesh.
“The order consists of 108 units of S111 90 m tubular tower with rated capacity of 2.1 MW. The project will be located in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh, and is scheduled for completion by March 2017,” Suzlon said in a BSE filing.
Suzlon said it has entered into an exclusive Supply and Installation Agreement and Engineering and Construction of the project. “Suzlon will also be responsible for operation and maintenance services with dedicated life cycle asset management services for an initial period of 10 years,” it added.
Shares of Suzlon Energy were trading 3.48% higher at Rs15.47 apiece on BSE.