Suzlon bags 226.8 MW wind power project in Andhra Pradesh
The project will be located in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh, and is scheduled for completion by March 2017
Latest News »
- Govt says NDTV misleading media, public on Rs436.8 crore income tax penalty
- Technology turning media industry upside down, says BCG’s Patrick Forth
- Moninder Singh Pandher, Surender Koli get death sentence in Nithari murder case
- Govt launches online complaint box for sexual harassment cases
- Wipro Ventures invests in venture capital fund Work-Bench
New Delhi: Wind Turbine maker Suzlon Group on Wednesday said it won a 226.8 mega watt wind power project from an independent power producer (IPP) in Andhra Pradesh.
“The order consists of 108 units of S111 90 m tubular tower with rated capacity of 2.1 MW. The project will be located in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh, and is scheduled for completion by March 2017,” Suzlon said in a BSE filing.
Suzlon said it has entered into an exclusive Supply and Installation Agreement and Engineering and Construction of the project. “Suzlon will also be responsible for operation and maintenance services with dedicated life cycle asset management services for an initial period of 10 years,” it added.
Shares of Suzlon Energy were trading 3.48% higher at Rs15.47 apiece on BSE.