Sagar Diamond IPO opens on 15 September at Rs40-45 price band
Jaipur: Sagar Diamond Ltd, diamond jewellery manufacturer and exporter firm, on Thursday said its initial public offer (IPO) opens on 15 September.
The issue size is of 33.81 lakh equity shares. The price band of the offer is Rs40-45.
The issue will close on September 18, Sagar Diamond managing director Vaibhav Deepak Shah told reporters in Jaipur.
- Govt may revert to holding just one big air show every year
- Govt lodges complaint with censor board about movie on clinical trials
- Eight Capital, Centrum eye stake in Hindustan Dorr-Oliver
- UCO Bank, Allahabad Bank sell Jai Balaji loans to Edelweiss ARC
- WTO MC11: India counters US criticism on its developing country status