Sagar Diamond IPO opens on 15 September at Rs40-45 price band
Jaipur: Sagar Diamond Ltd, diamond jewellery manufacturer and exporter firm, on Thursday said its initial public offer (IPO) opens on 15 September.
The issue size is of 33.81 lakh equity shares. The price band of the offer is Rs40-45.
The issue will close on September 18, Sagar Diamond managing director Vaibhav Deepak Shah told reporters in Jaipur.
- Flipkart, Amazon digital marketing strategy paying off: RedSeer study
- US solar makers win ruling on imports, case goes to Donald Trump
- Binani Industries liable to be wound up: Calcutta high court
- Wearable technology is a big opportunity, says Timex CEO Tobias Reiss-Schmidt
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise said to plan about 5,000 job cuts