Ola to announce new initiative with Mahindra
- Donald Trump ‘most dangerous’ president ever, says Democratic Party chairman
- Hardik Patel’s key aides join BJP ahead of Gujarat assembly elections
- Opec says ‘all options are open’ as compliance at record level
- Army has to remain prepared to counter Doklam-like situation: Bipin Rawat
- Put mandatory Aadhaar linking with bank accounts on hold: Bank union AIBOC
Mumbai: Ride-hailing firm Ola and the India’s top utility vehicle maker Mahindra and Mahindra are set to outline a joint initiative on Thursday, according to an invite sent to the media.
Mahindra is likely to offer leasing of cars, financing and auto insurance to Ola as part of the deal, CNBC TV 18 reported on Wednesday.
Ola declined to comment on the specifics of the initiative. Mahindra were not immediately reachable for comment.
Ola and global rival Uber have burned through investors’ money to capture market share in India, the world’s fastest growing taxi market worth nearly $12 billion. Reuters