Ola to announce new initiative with Mahindra
Mahindra is likely to offer leasing of cars, financing and auto insurance to Ola as part of the deal
Latest News »
- Inflation to rise to 4.4% in second half of 2017: Nomura report
- India’s 1st individual Olympic medal up for auction for funds
- Air India plans new menu with variety of wines, mocktails for premium passengers
- US is said to review allegations German carmakers colluded
- S&P hits record, Alphabet weighs on Nasdaq
Mumbai: Ride-hailing firm Ola and the India’s top utility vehicle maker Mahindra and Mahindra are set to outline a joint initiative on Thursday, according to an invite sent to the media.
Mahindra is likely to offer leasing of cars, financing and auto insurance to Ola as part of the deal, CNBC TV 18 reported on Wednesday.
Ola declined to comment on the specifics of the initiative. Mahindra were not immediately reachable for comment.
Ola and global rival Uber have burned through investors’ money to capture market share in India, the world’s fastest growing taxi market worth nearly $12 billion. Reuters