Ola to announce new initiative with Mahindra
- Stocks of capital market-linked firms more than double on vibrant equity market
- Deals Buzz: KKR scouts buyers for 49% stake in producer of ‘Bigg Boss’ show
- BPL Vivid TV review: A TV that does not bother about the future’s uncertainties
- Donald Trump promises giant tax cut as ‘Christmas gift’ to Americans
- Disney signs up with over 40 brands for ‘Star Wars’
Mumbai: Ride-hailing firm Ola and the India’s top utility vehicle maker Mahindra and Mahindra are set to outline a joint initiative on Thursday, according to an invite sent to the media.
Mahindra is likely to offer leasing of cars, financing and auto insurance to Ola as part of the deal, CNBC TV 18 reported on Wednesday.
Ola declined to comment on the specifics of the initiative. Mahindra were not immediately reachable for comment.
Ola and global rival Uber have burned through investors’ money to capture market share in India, the world’s fastest growing taxi market worth nearly $12 billion. Reuters