Grasim Industries, Ultratech Cements appoint new managing directors
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Taliban militants attack Afghan army post in Farah killing 18 soldiers
- Arun Jaitley slams regulators, auditors for Rs11,400 crore PNB fraud
- New H1B visa policy will protect workers, prevent any fraud: USCIS
- IndiGo to shift part of its operations from IGI’s T-1 to T-2 after SC order
Mumbai: Aditya Birla Group’s Grasim Industries Ltd and Ultratech Cement Ltd on Friday announced a rejig of its top management with new appointments for its managing director positions.
Ultratech on Friday said K.K. Maheshwari will be its new managing director after the incumbent O.P. Puranmalka leaves in March. Maheshwari, the current managing director of Grasim Industries, will resign from his post with effect from March, the firm said in a separate statement to BSE on Friday.
In turn, Ultratech’s deputy managing director Dilip Gaur will resign and take up a new role as managing director for Grasim Industries with effect from April. Maheshwari will continue on the board of Grasim Industries as non-executive director and assume the role of an additional director on Ultratech’s board with effect from April.