Grasim Industries, Ultratech Cements appoint new managing directors
Latest News »
- Power Grid inks $500 million loan pact with Asian Development Bank
- Rajasthan govt to raise OBC quota, mulling 5% reservation to Gujjars
- Smartphone maker COMIO launches three handsets in India
- Finance ministry clarifies no disparity in number of taxpayers
- BJP leader arrested after 27 cows die at his gaushala in Chhattisgarh
Mumbai: Aditya Birla Group’s Grasim Industries Ltd and Ultratech Cement Ltd on Friday announced a rejig of its top management with new appointments for its managing director positions.
Ultratech on Friday said K.K. Maheshwari will be its new managing director after the incumbent O.P. Puranmalka leaves in March. Maheshwari, the current managing director of Grasim Industries, will resign from his post with effect from March, the firm said in a separate statement to BSE on Friday.
In turn, Ultratech’s deputy managing director Dilip Gaur will resign and take up a new role as managing director for Grasim Industries with effect from April. Maheshwari will continue on the board of Grasim Industries as non-executive director and assume the role of an additional director on Ultratech’s board with effect from April.