Grasim Industries, Ultratech Cements appoint new managing directors
- Anil Ambani says telecom sector in dire straits, warns of monopoly
- Get battle ready for 2019 Lok Sabha elections, BJP tells its CMs
- Stock brokers will soon have to record your phone call under new Sebi order
- UP primary teachers’ appointment: Yogi govt makes written test compulsory
- Edelweiss Financial Services to raise Rs2,000 crore
Mumbai: Aditya Birla Group’s Grasim Industries Ltd and Ultratech Cement Ltd on Friday announced a rejig of its top management with new appointments for its managing director positions.
Ultratech on Friday said K.K. Maheshwari will be its new managing director after the incumbent O.P. Puranmalka leaves in March. Maheshwari, the current managing director of Grasim Industries, will resign from his post with effect from March, the firm said in a separate statement to BSE on Friday.
In turn, Ultratech’s deputy managing director Dilip Gaur will resign and take up a new role as managing director for Grasim Industries with effect from April. Maheshwari will continue on the board of Grasim Industries as non-executive director and assume the role of an additional director on Ultratech’s board with effect from April.