Grasim Industries, Ultratech Cements appoint new managing directors
Grasim MD KK Maheshwari to be Ultratech’s new managing director; Ultratech’s deputy MD Dilip Gaur to take charge at Grasim Industries
Latest News »
- $1 trillion airport spree puts Singapore, Hong Kong on notice
- Steve Bannon is said to call for 44% tax on incomes above $5 million
- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro lashes out at ‘insolent’ US sanctions
- Decision to form govt with BJP taken in interest of Bihar, says CM Nitish Kumar
- SC dismisses plea seeking stay on Indu Sarkar
Mumbai: Aditya Birla Group’s Grasim Industries Ltd and Ultratech Cement Ltd on Friday announced a rejig of its top management with new appointments for its managing director positions.
Ultratech on Friday said K.K. Maheshwari will be its new managing director after the incumbent O.P. Puranmalka leaves in March. Maheshwari, the current managing director of Grasim Industries, will resign from his post with effect from March, the firm said in a separate statement to BSE on Friday.
In turn, Ultratech’s deputy managing director Dilip Gaur will resign and take up a new role as managing director for Grasim Industries with effect from April. Maheshwari will continue on the board of Grasim Industries as non-executive director and assume the role of an additional director on Ultratech’s board with effect from April.