Grasim Industries, Ultratech Cements appoint new managing directors
- News in Numbers: Flipkart losses swell to Rs24,000 crore as of March 2017
- UBS sees India’s external finances at risk despite high reserves
- Indian Oil said to mull investing $3.5 billion to expand, upgrade refineries
- Why Delhi may face tomorrow what Cape Town faces today
- India trumps rest of Asia for this distressed debt trader
Mumbai: Aditya Birla Group’s Grasim Industries Ltd and Ultratech Cement Ltd on Friday announced a rejig of its top management with new appointments for its managing director positions.
Ultratech on Friday said K.K. Maheshwari will be its new managing director after the incumbent O.P. Puranmalka leaves in March. Maheshwari, the current managing director of Grasim Industries, will resign from his post with effect from March, the firm said in a separate statement to BSE on Friday.
In turn, Ultratech’s deputy managing director Dilip Gaur will resign and take up a new role as managing director for Grasim Industries with effect from April. Maheshwari will continue on the board of Grasim Industries as non-executive director and assume the role of an additional director on Ultratech’s board with effect from April.