Grasim Industries, Ultratech Cements appoint new managing directors
Grasim MD KK Maheshwari to be Ultratech’s new managing director; Ultratech’s deputy MD Dilip Gaur to take charge at Grasim Industries
Latest News »
- Snapdeal sale to Flipkart delayed owing to complex due diligence process
- Govt, industry should team up to minimize disruption due to GST implementation
- GST rollout from 1 July, but confusion still reigns among auto, FMCG firms
- Why didn’t Madhya Pradesh farmers gain from farm growth?
- NIPFP may help compute social obligation costs borne by Indian Railways
Mumbai: Aditya Birla Group’s Grasim Industries Ltd and Ultratech Cement Ltd on Friday announced a rejig of its top management with new appointments for its managing director positions.
Ultratech on Friday said K.K. Maheshwari will be its new managing director after the incumbent O.P. Puranmalka leaves in March. Maheshwari, the current managing director of Grasim Industries, will resign from his post with effect from March, the firm said in a separate statement to BSE on Friday.
In turn, Ultratech’s deputy managing director Dilip Gaur will resign and take up a new role as managing director for Grasim Industries with effect from April. Maheshwari will continue on the board of Grasim Industries as non-executive director and assume the role of an additional director on Ultratech’s board with effect from April.