Audi India appoints Rahil Ansari as India head
Latest News »
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan will lead BJP in Madhya Pradesh polls: Amit Shah
- Sharad Yadav free to decide own course: Nitish Kumar
- West Bengal flood situation improves, death toll reaches 55
- Narendra Modi expresses anguish over Utkal Express derailment
- GST Council extends July payment and return filing deadline to 25 August
Mumbai: Audi India Pvt. Ltd, the local arm of the German luxury car maker, appointed Rahil Ansari as head, effective 1 February 2017, it said in a statement on Friday.
Ansari succeeds Joe King, who has gone back to Germany after a three year stint. Ansari moves to Audi India from Audi AG, where he heads the global pricing for Audi genuine parts for Audi AG Aftersales. He brings a broad range of experience in finance, sales, network development, retail operations and After sales business, the company said.
Ansari previously served as director of network development for Audi India and thus brings appreciation for this market, said Thierry Lespiaucq, managing director, Volkswagen Group sales India Pvt. Ltd (VWGSIPL).
“I am confident that his diverse global experience combined with the understanding of the Indian market will help to consolidate the brand presence,” he said.
Audi sells the Audi A3, A4, A6, A8 L, Q3, Q5, among other models in India.