South Korea police says no explosives found at Samsung Life HQ
- NIA’s Rs10,000 crore IPO to hit market in first week of November
- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Shashi Tharoor
- Honda overtakes Bajaj to seal No. 2 spot in domestic bike sales
- Govt flags SC collegium decision to end performance evaluation of additional judges
- Emaar India plans to raise Rs500 crore by March 2018
Seoul: South Korean authorities found no explosives at the headquarters of Samsung Life Insurance Co Ltd in Seoul, police said on Friday.
A police official told Reuters that officers dispatched to the Samsung Life building in Seocho, a southern district of Seoul, concluded there were no explosives at 1:38pm (0438 GMT).
The building had been evacuated earlier in the day following a report that explosives were inside. Reuters