South Korea police says no explosives found at Samsung Life HQ
- Toyota seeks calibrated taxation, equal treatment for all technologies
- Democracy is BJP’s core value, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- DLF plans to sell ready-to-move-in flats worth Rs15,000 crore in 3-4 years
- Amazon India crosses 3-lakh sellers mark on its marketplace
- Learn to communicate at all levels or perish
Seoul: South Korean authorities found no explosives at the headquarters of Samsung Life Insurance Co Ltd in Seoul, police said on Friday.
A police official told Reuters that officers dispatched to the Samsung Life building in Seocho, a southern district of Seoul, concluded there were no explosives at 1:38pm (0438 GMT).
The building had been evacuated earlier in the day following a report that explosives were inside. Reuters