South Korea police says no explosives found at Samsung Life HQ
Samsung Life HQ building had been evacuated earlier in the day following a report that explosives were inside
Latest News »
- IRDA identifies 6 insurers to take over Sahara India Life Insurance
- Market round-up: Oil’s bearish bets prompt warning of violent rally
- Pro Kabaddi League 2017: advertisers number up three-fold in 5th season
- Corporate rights and the backlash against globalization
- The transformative power of genome editing
Seoul: South Korean authorities found no explosives at the headquarters of Samsung Life Insurance Co Ltd in Seoul, police said on Friday.
A police official told Reuters that officers dispatched to the Samsung Life building in Seocho, a southern district of Seoul, concluded there were no explosives at 1:38pm (0438 GMT).
The building had been evacuated earlier in the day following a report that explosives were inside. Reuters