Zydus Wellness Q1 profit up 20.12% at Rs23.46 crore
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
- Rotomac fraud: Lucknow court hands over custody of Vikram, Rahul Kothari to CBI
- PM Modi launches Tamil Nadu government’s Amma scooter scheme
New Delhi: Zydus Wellness Ltd on Tuesday reported a 20.12% rise in consolidated net profit to Rs.23.46 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June.
The company had posted a net profit after taxes, minority interest and share of profit/loss of the associates of Rs.19.53 crore during the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Zydus Wellness said in a BSE filing.
Consolidated total income of the company rose to Rs.108.78 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.96.82 crore for the same period a year ago. The company’s performance was driven by its brands such as Sugar Free, EverYuth and Nutralite, Zydus Wellness said.
Shares of Zydus Wellness closed 0.40% up at Rs.795.85 apiece on BSE.