Zydus Wellness Q1 profit up 20.12% at Rs23.46 crore
- Virat Kohli fined for breaching ICC code of conduct
- India’s imports of Iran oil in December scheduled to rise to most since March
- Budget 2018: Food subsidy bill may swell by 10%
- Galaxy Surfactants IPO gets Sebi approval, expected to raise Rs1,000 crore
- Reliance Industries to invest Rs5,000 crore in West Bengal: Mukesh Ambani
New Delhi: Zydus Wellness Ltd on Tuesday reported a 20.12% rise in consolidated net profit to Rs.23.46 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June.
The company had posted a net profit after taxes, minority interest and share of profit/loss of the associates of Rs.19.53 crore during the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Zydus Wellness said in a BSE filing.
Consolidated total income of the company rose to Rs.108.78 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.96.82 crore for the same period a year ago. The company’s performance was driven by its brands such as Sugar Free, EverYuth and Nutralite, Zydus Wellness said.
Shares of Zydus Wellness closed 0.40% up at Rs.795.85 apiece on BSE.