Zydus Wellness Q1 profit up 20.12% at Rs23.46 crore
- Paytm says transactions crossed Rs10,000 crore during Diwali season
- Canara Bank to hire investment bankers for sale of non-core assets
- RAW Pressery gets $6 million funding from Sequoia, Saama Capital, DSG
- Amazon eyeing offline tie-ups to take on Flipkart in online fashion retail
- Yash Gupta resigns from Hines, to set up own real estate venture
New Delhi: Zydus Wellness Ltd on Tuesday reported a 20.12% rise in consolidated net profit to Rs.23.46 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June.
The company had posted a net profit after taxes, minority interest and share of profit/loss of the associates of Rs.19.53 crore during the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Zydus Wellness said in a BSE filing.
Consolidated total income of the company rose to Rs.108.78 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.96.82 crore for the same period a year ago. The company’s performance was driven by its brands such as Sugar Free, EverYuth and Nutralite, Zydus Wellness said.
Shares of Zydus Wellness closed 0.40% up at Rs.795.85 apiece on BSE.