Zydus Wellness Q1 profit up 20.12% at Rs23.46 crore
- Delhi pollution: Air quality ‘very poor’ again, after two days of relief
- Govt raises Rs14,500 crore from Bharat 22 ETF, issue subscribed 4 times
- M&M to expand footprint in Rs1,000 crore e-rickshaw market
- Padmavati controversy: SC says no to plea to delete ‘objectionable scenes’ of movie
- North Korean women suffer discrimination, rape, malnutrition: UN
New Delhi: Zydus Wellness Ltd on Tuesday reported a 20.12% rise in consolidated net profit to Rs.23.46 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June.
The company had posted a net profit after taxes, minority interest and share of profit/loss of the associates of Rs.19.53 crore during the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Zydus Wellness said in a BSE filing.
Consolidated total income of the company rose to Rs.108.78 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.96.82 crore for the same period a year ago. The company’s performance was driven by its brands such as Sugar Free, EverYuth and Nutralite, Zydus Wellness said.
Shares of Zydus Wellness closed 0.40% up at Rs.795.85 apiece on BSE.