Jaiprakash Associates Q2 net loss widens to Rs781.2 crore
- Himachal elections: BJP releases candidate list, Prem Kumar Dhumal to fight from Sujanpur
- Yogi Adityanath defends Ayodhya festival, says no politics involved
- Maharashtra: BJP, Congress claim win in Phase 2 of gram panchayat elections
- Oil prices rise on expected fall in US inventories, geopolitical tensions
- Odisha: Six killed in illegal firecracker factory explosion
New Delhi: Infrastructure firm Jaiprakash Associates Ltd on Saturday reported widening of net loss on standalone basis to Rs781.2 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2016. The company had posted a net loss of Rs547.22 crore in the same period a year ago.
Jaiprakash Associates’ total income from operations declined by about 44% to Rs1,419.86 crore in the quarter from Rs2,540.8 crore a year ago.
Shares of the company closed at Rs7.87 each, down by 0.13% on the BSE on Friday.