Jaiprakash Associates Q2 net loss widens to Rs781.2 crore
- India, China agree on bilateral engagement calendar
- Xi Jinping’s top economic aide is said to plan US trip amid trade row
- PNB fraud: CBI questions bank CMD Sunil Mehta over LoUs to Nirav Modi
- COAI refutes Reliance Jio, says flagged issue on Trai orders
- P. Chidambaram moves Supreme Court for protection of his rights
New Delhi: Infrastructure firm Jaiprakash Associates Ltd on Saturday reported widening of net loss on standalone basis to Rs781.2 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2016. The company had posted a net loss of Rs547.22 crore in the same period a year ago.
Jaiprakash Associates’ total income from operations declined by about 44% to Rs1,419.86 crore in the quarter from Rs2,540.8 crore a year ago.
Shares of the company closed at Rs7.87 each, down by 0.13% on the BSE on Friday.