Firstsource Solutions profit jumps 21.5% to Rs71.3 crore
Latest News »
- Minamata Convention comes into force, India yet to ratify it
- Carlyle Group merges growth, buyout verticals in India
- Sony asked to move ‘Pehredaar Piya Ki’ to late night slot, issue disclaimer
- Roposo to target sellers of food, travel and beauty services for expansion
- Continuity and change: Corporate history in independent India
Kolkata: Firstsource Solutions Ltd, a business process outsourcing company controlled by the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, on Thursday said its September quarter net profit jumped 21.5% from a year earlier to Rs71.3 crore, thanks to improved margins.
Revenue grew 12.3% year-on-year to Rs884.4 crore during the quarter.
The company is aggressively rationalising costs and adding new clients, group chairman Sanjiv Goenka said.
During the September quarter, Firstsource acquired clients worth $26 million in annual revenues. It may add up to $332 million in revenue from contracts under negotiation, Goenka added.
Firstsource said its debt is set to come down to $76 million by the end of the current fiscal, from $240 million four years ago, when it was acquired by the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group.