Firstsource Solutions profit jumps 21.5% to Rs71.3 crore
Firstsource Solutions’ revenue rises 12.3% year-on-year to Rs884.4 crore during the September quarter
Latest News »
- Cyberattack hits UK Parliament, limiting access to MPs’ emails
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
- Yogi Adityanath govt launches ‘informer scheme’ to curb female foeticide
- World Taekwondo Federation changes its name over ‘negative’ acronym
Kolkata: Firstsource Solutions Ltd, a business process outsourcing company controlled by the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, on Thursday said its September quarter net profit jumped 21.5% from a year earlier to Rs71.3 crore, thanks to improved margins.
Revenue grew 12.3% year-on-year to Rs884.4 crore during the quarter.
The company is aggressively rationalising costs and adding new clients, group chairman Sanjiv Goenka said.
During the September quarter, Firstsource acquired clients worth $26 million in annual revenues. It may add up to $332 million in revenue from contracts under negotiation, Goenka added.
Firstsource said its debt is set to come down to $76 million by the end of the current fiscal, from $240 million four years ago, when it was acquired by the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group.