Firstsource Solutions profit jumps 21.5% to Rs71.3 crore
- Padmaavat release: Rajasthan minister says Raje govt to approach Supreme Court
- 20 AAP MLAs have sought time to meet President Kovind: Manish Sisodia
- Donald Trump marks year one with US government shutdown drama
- 9 killed in fire at plastic factory in Delhi’s Bawana
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision
Kolkata: Firstsource Solutions Ltd, a business process outsourcing company controlled by the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, on Thursday said its September quarter net profit jumped 21.5% from a year earlier to Rs71.3 crore, thanks to improved margins.
Revenue grew 12.3% year-on-year to Rs884.4 crore during the quarter.
The company is aggressively rationalising costs and adding new clients, group chairman Sanjiv Goenka said.
During the September quarter, Firstsource acquired clients worth $26 million in annual revenues. It may add up to $332 million in revenue from contracts under negotiation, Goenka added.
Firstsource said its debt is set to come down to $76 million by the end of the current fiscal, from $240 million four years ago, when it was acquired by the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group.