Dewan Housing Finance Q3 profit rises 31.67% to Rs244.77 crore
Latest News »
- Donald Trump to discuss South Asia strategy with top aides on Friday
- Volkswagen submits roadmap on recall of 3.23 lakh cars before green tribunal
- Demand for artificial intelligence, machine learning experts to rise 60% by 2018: report
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella condemns Charlottesville violence
- Global gold prices edge up on softer dollar
Mumbai: Home loan provider Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Ltd (DHFL) Monday said its third quarter net profit rose 31.67% from a year ago.
Net profit rose to Rs244.77 crore for the December quarter from Rs185.91 crore a year ago.
According to a Bloomberg survey of two analysts, the company was expected to post a net profit of Rs231.50 crore for the quarter ended December.
Total income from operations rose 25.52% to Rs2,366.53 crore in the third quarter from Rs1,885.33 crore a year ago.
As a percentage of total loans, gross NPAs were 0.95% at the end of the December quarter.
DHFL shares on Monday closed up 6.45% at Rs288.05 on the BSE.