Dewan Housing Finance Q3 profit rises 31.67% to Rs244.77 crore
- Consolidation phase over, telecom firms set for growth war
- Start-ups have an unlikely competitor — municipal corporations
- Govt moves to protect medical records of terminally ill patients
- Strategic impatience essential for IT sector to realize full potential
- Higher MSPs could spur inflation in FY19: Nomura
Mumbai: Home loan provider Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Ltd (DHFL) Monday said its third quarter net profit rose 31.67% from a year ago.
Net profit rose to Rs244.77 crore for the December quarter from Rs185.91 crore a year ago.
According to a Bloomberg survey of two analysts, the company was expected to post a net profit of Rs231.50 crore for the quarter ended December.
Total income from operations rose 25.52% to Rs2,366.53 crore in the third quarter from Rs1,885.33 crore a year ago.
As a percentage of total loans, gross NPAs were 0.95% at the end of the December quarter.
DHFL shares on Monday closed up 6.45% at Rs288.05 on the BSE.