Suven Life Sciences Q4 net profit up 7.8% at Rs40 crore
- Kejriwal’s apology to Majithia a bid to reduce defamation burden: Amarinder Singh
- Theresa May warns of new Russia sanctions as 23 UK diplomats expelled
- Tech giants set to face 3% tax on revenue under new European Union plan
- Nirmala Sitharaman says no repeat of Doklam crisis
- Govt plans regulatory framework for social media, online content: Smriti Irani
New Delhi: Pharmaceutical company Suven Life Sciences Ltd on Saturday reported a 7.8% increase in standalone net profit at Rs40.06 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs37.16 crore during the same period of last fiscal, Suven Life Sciences said in a BSE filing. Net sales of the company rose 3.3% to Rs174.99 crore during the quarter against Rs169.37 crore in the year-ago period. For the entire fiscal, the company reported a consolidated net profit of Rs87.18 crore. It had posted a net profit of Rs71.84 crore in the 2015-16 fiscal.
Its net sales for the fiscal stood at Rs539.16 crore as compared to Rs500.28 crore in the year-ago period. The company said its board has declared and paid an interim dividend of Re1 per share for FY17.