Suven Life Sciences Q4 net profit up 7.8% at Rs40 crore
Latest News »
- Gold prices extend losses, shed Rs100 on muted demand
- Apex Frozen Foods IPO subscribed 1.2 times till 2.45pm on Day 2
- Suresh Prabhu takes moral responsibility for train accidents, offers to quit
- Stop dumping of ‘ritualistic material’ into Ganga to keep river clean: NEERI
- Smartphones with 18:9 displays you can buy right now
New Delhi: Pharmaceutical company Suven Life Sciences Ltd on Saturday reported a 7.8% increase in standalone net profit at Rs40.06 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs37.16 crore during the same period of last fiscal, Suven Life Sciences said in a BSE filing. Net sales of the company rose 3.3% to Rs174.99 crore during the quarter against Rs169.37 crore in the year-ago period. For the entire fiscal, the company reported a consolidated net profit of Rs87.18 crore. It had posted a net profit of Rs71.84 crore in the 2015-16 fiscal.
Its net sales for the fiscal stood at Rs539.16 crore as compared to Rs500.28 crore in the year-ago period. The company said its board has declared and paid an interim dividend of Re1 per share for FY17.