Bangalore: Infosys Ltd on Saturday announced composition of new Executive Council (EC), a high level body that frames its business strategies.
The EC will include the executive board, current EC members, heads of key business units and strategic business enabler units.
The 13-member EC comprises:
• S. Gopalakrishnan: Chief executive officer and managing director
• S. D. Shibulal: Chief operating officer
• Srinath Batni: Director and head, Delivery Excellence
• V. Balakrishnan: Chief financial officer
• Ashok Vemuri: Senior vice president and head, Banking and Capital Markets and Strategic Global Sourcing.
• B. G. Srinivas: Senior vice president and head, Manufacturing, Product Engineering, Product Lifecycle and Engineering Solutions
• Chandrashekar Kakal: Senior vice president, Enterprise Solutions
• U. B. Pravin Rao: Senior vice president, Retail, CPG & Logistics
• Prasad Thrikutam: Head, Energy, Utilities, Communications & Services, Infosys Limited
Global Head, Systems Integration, Infosys Limited
• Steve Pratt: Chief executive officer and managing director, Infosys Consulting
• Ramadas Kamath U: Senior vice president, Administration, Commercial Facilities, Infrastructure
• Nandita Gurjar: Senior vice president and Group Head, Human Resources
• Basab Pradhan: Global Head of Sales
S. Gopalakrishnan, chief executive officer and managing director, said in a statement that the EC would work closely work with the Board in formulating business strategy and framing policies for the organization, and the new EC will “shape the Infosys of tomorrow”.
Earlier this week, Infosys posted a 15.72% jump in its first quarter consolidated net profit year-on-year at Rs1,722 crore as against Rs1,488 crore in the year-ago period, meeting street expectations.
The company’s revenues rose to Rs7,485 crore in the first quarter from Rs6,198 crore in the year-ago period, up 20.76%.
PTI also contributed to this story