More home-grown funds enter the billion dollar club
Private equity firm Multiples Alternate Asset Management Pvt. Ltd and venture capital firm Nexus Venture Partners are the latest entrants into the club of home-grown investors with over $1 billion in assets under management (AUM), shows data from Venture Intelligence, which tracks investment activity.
IDFC Alternatives and growth capital investor ChrysCapital top the list, each putting $3.1 billion to work.
Multiples, along with SAIF Partners, crossed $1.1 billion in investments this year, followed by Nexus Partners, which has deployed $1 billion so far.
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations
- Vijay Diwas: Nirmala Sitharaman, armed forces pay tributes to heroes of 1971 war
- Billionaire founder of Canada drug firm in ‘suspicious’ death
- Novel cancer drug gets stymied by Medicare rigid billing system
- PM Modi to visit cyclone-hit areas in Lakshadweep, Kerala, Tamil Nadu