More home-grown funds enter the billion dollar club
Private equity firm Multiples Alternate Asset Management Pvt. Ltd and venture capital firm Nexus Venture Partners are the latest entrants into the club of home-grown investors with over $1 billion in assets under management (AUM), shows data from Venture Intelligence, which tracks investment activity.
IDFC Alternatives and growth capital investor ChrysCapital top the list, each putting $3.1 billion to work.
Multiples, along with SAIF Partners, crossed $1.1 billion in investments this year, followed by Nexus Partners, which has deployed $1 billion so far.
- Isro experimenting with potential structures for moon habitation: Govt
- ATS group to invest Rs2,000 crore on building affordable homes
- Tencent December quarter profit beats estimates as WeChat games drive growth
- No proposal to increase retirement age of central govt employees: Jitendra Singh
- BMW says spending to rise on autonomous, electric technology