Qatar Airways reverses decision to buy into American Airlines
New York: Qatar Airways will not proceed with its proposed financial investment in American Airlines , reversing an earlier decision to build a stake of up to 4.75% in the US carrier, the state-owned airline said in a statement.
“Further review of the proposed financial investment, taking into account the latest public disclosure of American Airlines, has demonstrated that the investment no longer meets our objectives,” Qatar Airways said. Reuters
- CPPIB keen on investing more in India, says Mark Machin
- TCG in talks to buy out Vornado Realty’s stake in India realty venture
- Muslims missing from poll conversation in Gujarat
- Healthcare services mobile delivery facing barriers in implementation: report
- Veritas Finance raises $10 million from CDC Group