Dr Reddy’s Q4 profit jumps 3-fold to Rs337.6 crore
- What to watch for as Xi Jinping convenes China’s annual economic meeting
- Rupee opens lower against US dollar, bond yield hits fresh 16-month high
- Donald Trump, real estate investors get last-minute perk in tax bill
- News in Numbers: ‘The Last Jedi’ collects $450 million worldwide in opening weekend
- Adani drops contractor for Carmichael coal mine in Australia
New Delhi: Dr Reddy’s Laboratories on Friday reported a near three-fold jump in consolidated net profit to Rs337.6 crore for the fourth quarter ended 31 March 2017.
The company had posted a net profit after taxes and shares of associates of Rs122.6 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories said in a BSE filing.
However, consolidated total income of the company declined to Rs3,632.4 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs3,880 crore for the same period year ago.
The net profit for the fiscal year ended March 2017 stood at Rs1,292.1 crore as against Rs2,130.6 crore for the previous fiscal. Consolidated total income of the company stood at Rs14,367.6 crore for the fiscal year ended March this year. It was Rs15,863.3 crore for the same period year ago.
In a separate filing, the company said its board has recommended a final dividend of Rs20 per equity share of Rs5 face value for the financial year 2016-17.
Shares of the company closed down 0.30% at Rs2,584.70 on BSE.