Future Enterprises Q1 profit at Rs315.48 crore
- New Delhi, Beijing agree maintaining peace vital for growth of bilateral ties
- Govt forms panel to review insolvency and bankruptcy code
- A property market slump may have ripple effects on innovation, productivity of staff
- I-T issues draft norms allowing foreign banks to convert local branches into wholly owned units
- Govt to decide on capital allocation based on bank business plans: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar
New Delhi: Homegrown retail major Future Enterprises Ltd on Tuesday reported a standalone net profit of Rs.315.48 crore for the first quarter ended June 2016.
The company, earlier known as Future Retail Ltd, had posted a net profit of Rs.44.10 crore in the April-June quarter of the previous fiscal. Future Enterprises’s net sales stood at Rs.921.19 crore in the quarter under review as compared to Rs.2,846.84 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
Future Enterprises informed that “figures are not comparable with the previous year/quarter” due to demerger of the retail business into Bharti Retail and demerger of the retail infrastructure of FRL into the company.