Future Enterprises Q1 profit at Rs315.48 crore
Latest News »
- Wal-Mart to enter voice-shopping market via Google platform
- Rolling back Taliban grip on Afghan territory key aim of Trump plan: US official
- India’s cluttered film scene battles screen crunch this Friday
- Nandyal bypoll begins after fiery campaign by TDP, YSR Congress in Andhra Pradesh
- Donald Trump calls out Pakistan even as security situation improves
New Delhi: Homegrown retail major Future Enterprises Ltd on Tuesday reported a standalone net profit of Rs.315.48 crore for the first quarter ended June 2016.
The company, earlier known as Future Retail Ltd, had posted a net profit of Rs.44.10 crore in the April-June quarter of the previous fiscal. Future Enterprises’s net sales stood at Rs.921.19 crore in the quarter under review as compared to Rs.2,846.84 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
Future Enterprises informed that “figures are not comparable with the previous year/quarter” due to demerger of the retail business into Bharti Retail and demerger of the retail infrastructure of FRL into the company.