Future Enterprises Q1 profit at Rs315.48 crore
- What does US Fed interest rate hike mean for Indian markets?
- News in Numbers: Flipkart losses swell to Rs24,000 crore as of March 2017
- UBS sees India’s external finances at risk despite high reserves
- Indian Oil said to mull investing $3.5 billion to expand, upgrade refineries
- Why Delhi may face tomorrow what Cape Town faces today
New Delhi: Homegrown retail major Future Enterprises Ltd on Tuesday reported a standalone net profit of Rs.315.48 crore for the first quarter ended June 2016.
The company, earlier known as Future Retail Ltd, had posted a net profit of Rs.44.10 crore in the April-June quarter of the previous fiscal. Future Enterprises’s net sales stood at Rs.921.19 crore in the quarter under review as compared to Rs.2,846.84 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
Future Enterprises informed that “figures are not comparable with the previous year/quarter” due to demerger of the retail business into Bharti Retail and demerger of the retail infrastructure of FRL into the company.